Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Paintings: abstract aerial landscapes

abstract aerial landscapes (works in progress), acrylic on canvas
I spent more time working on this new series today. I painted them at the same time so that they all have consistent color harmony. The earth tone color palate for this series is slightly different than what I usually use. I will be adding a little more texture on the water and the finishing up some of the lines. 90% finished with these four pieces - still time to do one large one before the Cornelia Arts Building open studios.

4 comments:

Etiquette Bitch said...

Love the new abstracts, esp. the way the blue *pops*! Keep up the excellent work.

Kevin Swallow said...

Thanks, Etiquette Bitch! I always appreciate your thoughtful comments!

Etiquette Bitch said...

thoughtful is as thoughtful does.

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.