Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chicago Skyline photo featured at Sheraton Suites

Several years ago, I was contacted by Atlanta art consultant, Faulkner + Locke requesting to license my art for one of their clients. It turned out that they wanted one of my photographs for a remodeling project for the Sheraton Suites Elk Grove Village, IL hotel featuring Chicago-specific art.

I finally dropped by the hotel this week to check it out. My Chicago Skyline photograph is hanging in all 250 suites along with other Chicago art! It's a large scale giclée print on canvas about 2 feet by 3 feet in size. I even received my own print which I recently had framed by Blackbird Gallery + Framing.

Here are some shots from one of the suites:





And outside:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooooo ooooooooooooo monkey- nice job

Kevin Swallow said...

Thanks!